Saturday, February 22, 2020

Growing Up

picture of water and trees
Well I must say that I am nervous as heck. I honestly did not think I would me but I am, but you know I just have to go for it.

I wanted to create this blog as an outlet for all the questions that have entered my mind over the years and still entering my mind. I hope you will enjoy these conversations, thoughts, answers and questions as much as I do.  

I wanted to ask did any body kinda  sorta grow up in the Church like I did? particularly the Holiness Pentecostal Church ? That experience for me personally has always bombarded me with tons of questions about God. The number one question I ask is " Is God a Man" 

I hope you can understand where I am coming from. First let me explain why I ask this question. 
Well one reason is that the Bible states that God is a spirit John 4:24. So if God is a spirit, does spirit have a sex,gender,and or title or is spirit neither male nor female. 

Is God perceived and portrayed as a man, because we live in a male driven society?
Is God in on the non-feminist movement? Is God a male chauvinist, and a womanizer?

Don't get me wrong I am not saying that all or any men are these titles, these are just questions and thoughts the pop up like umbrellas in my mind, and I don't believe that I am the only one, or am I?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A PLAYER

  A PLAYER   HE’S A PLAYER, BETTER KNOWN AS A CHICK SLAYER HE LIKES THEM ALL, FAT, SHORT, SKINNY OR TALL IT DOES NOT MATTER HE W...