Monday, February 24, 2020

What and how do you see



picture of a bridge and water






What and how do you see?
This is a question I ask myself all the time. What do I see when I try to picture God as an entity or a form, and then how do I picture God?
Do we assign a sex, color, body type and shape to God? Do we give God a face, and if so, what color is God? What face shape does God have? Is it long and solemn? Is it round and pleasant? You get my drift!
What do I picture God wearing? You might be saying to yourself, this “B” is off her rocker, but if you would just for a moment allow yourself to think, you have assigned some characteristics to God also.
For some people God is male, some refuse that and say God must be a woman because of Mother nature. Some picture God sitting on a white throne, and Jesus sitting next to his father(hint) male and they both are watching the earth and directing stuff from Heaven.
Oh, I can’t forget the outfit God may be wearing. Since God is from back in the day and has been around forever, God does not have an updated wardrobe. God probably has on that long robe and of course sandals, the thong type. God has long whiteish, grayish sort of color hair, God has a beard that has not been shaved off in ions and only the eyes of God can be seen.
When you miss the mark or Sin as we call it, God leans over looks Jesus in the eyes and Jesus pleads your case. Yes, I know that now there are those of  who probably think I am  going just a little too far with this God thing,  but I must remind you that these are real thoughts, some may be subconscious and you are not aware of them, but they are there nonetheless.
What I propose is that you begin to examine the way you see and experience God. Some may not even want to use that title (God) for some it may be Source, Universe, or Higher Power. Whatever title that communicates best to you what God is to you and what God represents for you.
The point for me is that if God, source, Universe, and Higher Power is truly what we think it is, does it really care how we refer to it? Is it that stuck on tiles? Is it that petty and childish that it would get pissed of if we called it either of those names? Can it be all of those names?
The question remains What and how do you see (pick whatever title you want and place it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A PLAYER

  A PLAYER   HE’S A PLAYER, BETTER KNOWN AS A CHICK SLAYER HE LIKES THEM ALL, FAT, SHORT, SKINNY OR TALL IT DOES NOT MATTER HE W...