Monday, March 9, 2020

The Mystery of Death





Is there a mystery to death? I believe that we all think about it from time to time.
We know that we will have to face it one day. I also know that there are those who believe in the
rapture and are hoping to be one of those that will not face a natural death, but will be caught up to
meet Jesus in the air.
Well this is about those of us who are accepting that one day this body, this mask, this costume
Will fall away and the true-self that we are will unveil itself and step forward.

Have you ever thought about that just maybe you are both at the same time?
Yes, you are here in your body, but there is still a part of you that remains non-physical. We are body,
soul, and spirt, but we are more non-physical than physical. We are spirit beings having a human being
experience.
I have come to believe that death is not real in the sense I was taught as a little girl. I believe that we
never die, but we just transition into another form. You know how water is ice, but it is also vapor and
mist. They are all the same, yet different at the same time.  

I recently experienced the passing of my dear, sweet first cousin on my mom’s side.
My heart was sad to see her physical body lying there lifeless to my natural eyes, but that
spiritual, soulful inner knowing part of me somehow could not be sad.
The part of me that could not be sad was that part that knows life is eternal, and we are pure positive
love and energy by nature. This part of me knows she is still here, only in another form. This part of me  
would not allow me to be sad for her.
This part of me rejoices for her because even if she could not find her place of freedom on this earth,
she can now be who she truly is.

She is no longer here in physical form, but she is still earthly focus on all those that she truly loved,
because love also never dies.
I believe that if I focus, I can still see her and talk to her. I can still feel her
presences even the more because she no longer has a body that limits her to one space.
I believe that her vision is clearer, her love is stronger, and she is truly free to be!

R.I.P my beloved Sharon! I will always love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A PLAYER

  A PLAYER   HE’S A PLAYER, BETTER KNOWN AS A CHICK SLAYER HE LIKES THEM ALL, FAT, SHORT, SKINNY OR TALL IT DOES NOT MATTER HE W...